My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Calling for CC Salon participaton

Currently, I'm working to organize a CC Salon in Ottawa. I've set up a Google Group for CC Salon Ottawa (http://ccsalonottawa.notlong.com), and a Facebook group. I would like to see a physical meet-up once a month, but I have decided that I am not going to call a meeting until I have at least 4 people who are comitted to going to every meeting (or course with exceptions for outstanding circumstances) ; the meet-ups would be scheduled around these people first and foremost. These four people would be called the "hub" of the CC Salon. This concept was inspired by the fact that several groups I have involved myself were held down by only one individual (in the case of Free Culture Carleton, that person was me), and at times meetings only had 2 or 3 people, which didn't make for a very lively interaction. Whether you would like to be a part of the hub, or you just want to attend the meetings, please join our mailing list and give a short introduction to the list, optionally expressing your particular interests and curiosities.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.