My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pronoia and conspiracy theory

The bad news: a group of secret elites called the Illuminati are operating on the higest levels of societal control to oppress the masses, and in fact extinguish most of the worlds population. The SARS epidemic was engineered by them to wipe out a large amount of the Chinese population. All of the major financial institutions which control the money supply are controled by them. They have ocupied presidency of the U.S. most of the time. Yes, sounds crazy, but read on...

The good news: a Chinese secret society of six time's the size of the Illuminati is threatening the members of these conspirators with a grand ultimatium: immediately cease their attempts to manifest an armageddon on earth, or face sudden death, one by one.

To for a quick read on the story, check out Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati. If you want to get the full details, listen to this interview, and be ready to be blown out of the water.

I've learned a lot about the politics of oppression since I came to Ottawa, but I never really dug into all of the conspiracy theory stuff thus far. I guess the stuff that they don't hide has been appaling enough. But a friend of mine has done a lot of research on these kinds of things, and he's the one who passed me a copy of this interview. While laying in my bed listening to it, at first, I was rather boggled and disoriented, being one who finds it difficult to keep track of stories, people, placess, times, and all of the links, and not having much of a background on the topic. But I was patentient enough to sit through my discomforts, partly due to the fact that I have high esteem for the person who passed it on to me, and he conveyed sincerely a grand importance in it.

Eventually I calmed down enough to lie down in my bed, which is when the interviewee started telling "the good news". Such a grand sense of relief came over me, I felt radiant with energy. At one point, I was cheering with joy. But I didn't loose my sense or responsability in healing, in fact, just the opposite. I know that once they "gouge the eye of the pyramid out", there's going to be a lot of mess to clean up... and that's where the metaphor of alchemy serves us well.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.