My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Willing to really see...

I have just applied for a 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat from November 28 - December 9th at the Quebec Vipassana Meditation Centre. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now; I was considering doing it at the end of the summer, but I didn't get to the schedule until now and that's the next one I can take. I have several friends who have completed it and they all say it was an amazingly transformative experience for them. I haven't really secured this plan in my time space, namely, I haven't arranged to have this time off work, but I should be able to make it happen. Regardless, I'm pretty set on going some time soon.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.