My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spring Action Juggling club

Yesterday I attended the Spring Action Juggling Club for the very first time. There were 4 olympic trampolines ocupying one half of the gym, and another half-gym for the jugglers. I was quite pleased to come across the opportunity when talking to some jugglers I met at the Earth Day rally. There I met the experienced performance duo The Cowguys among other great jugglers. There were 4 unicyclists there, and one even rode a Giraffe Unicycle. I love being around people who are much better than I at something I aspire to excel in. I left the space feeling very excited.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.