My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New home

I jumped from my old blog http://wikinator.blogspot.com to this blog so that I wouldn't get kicked out of my gmail account when I logged into my blog under another gmail account. I stopped using Thunderbird for my mail and am quite happy to use the snappy interface of gmail.

Managing online identities can be a very tricky thing. Getting involved in the Facebook community has been both exciting and frightful for me, especially after seeing this animation about the evils of Facebook. I tell people I'm not too worried because I'm not so much of a threat to the state, but maybe that's just self-deprication. Did you hear that Big Brother, I'm out to get you !

So, for a while I've had a blog, and had a lurking sense of "what's the use blogging if it never gets read anyways", but now that all my blog entries get imported into facebook, people might actually read what I'm writing because tons of people I know are up there. Maybe that's the scaries thing of all, being in the light of eyes. Well, I'll just have to dance off the stage fright :-P

1 comment:

Julien Lamarche said...

Hey Justin,

Love the title of your new blog.

BTW, I relaxed the rules arround commenting on my blog.

Julien Lamarche

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.