My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hypnotic reversibles

Recently I put together a compilation of images that I created for my performance act. Each pair of similar images is placed on either side of a piece of plastic cardboard. The idea is that "on the reverse is the reverse". Here is the image, and the source file is available on the deviantart page for this image.




Because people in keep telling me that my imagery is "hypnotic", I've been considering learning hypnosis. It seems to be a proven method for personal actualization, and in the last couple of years I've been having a challenging time following through with my intentions, so I think it would help me in my work towards self-actualization as well as make a fun addition to my circus act. A friend of mine took a course online, and I'm trying to get ahold of him to learn more about it.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.