My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Monday, July 2, 2007

Mixed Media

Well, last week while I was headding to juggling club, I stumbled across Morgan of the Ottawa Community Sidewalk Chalk Network laying down some chalk as an ad for a new event called Mixed Media, and I appeared at it after going all the way out to Jaques Cartier Park in Hull with no success finding the jugglers. The event had lots going on: Stefan Thompson was laying some paint on canvas (and cardboard), Morgan was shooting old Thomas Ediston video footage of wild stunts, and DJ Mnemetic was spinning some good hip-hop. So, I took a look for some promo on the net with no success so I thought I'd blog this one, especially because the crowd was a bit thin considering how good the entertainment was. So...

Mixed Media
a weekly multimedia event
Wednesdays 7-11pm
@ the Mercury Lounge
Music, painting, and a special artistic guest every week

This week the event will feature the Decypher Cru . I'll be there.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.