My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Friday, May 18, 2007

Doing a jig for my gig

I'm pretty happy right now because I just got a paid gig to facilitate staff-spinning and do performance. Here's the details on the event:

Book Bash 2007

at the Devonshire Community Public School
100 Breezehill Avenue (between Gladstone and Somerset)
Friday June 1st, 2007
4:00-7:00 pm
AND
Saturday June 2nd, 2007
9:00am - 1:00pm
Everyone welcome !

With a very large selection of books at $1 each, a clown doing balloons, a facepainter, baked goods, and a BBQ, it should be a good time. I will be there to facilitate staff-spinning and hopefully my one of my hula-hooping friends will be there to round things out :-P Feel free to spread the word.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.