My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Friday, August 3, 2007

Buskerfest inspiration

Last night I went out to the Buskersfest and saw some amazing acts, most notably The Flying Ducthmen; with 7-ball juggling and a 12-foot unicycle ride, my mind was thoroughly blown. Unfortunately I made plans to travel home this weekend so that's about all I will see, but at least there's a list of performers so I can check out their website. After seeing a handful of street performance acts, I'm starting to envision how I can fit my performance character Mizster Cubeball into this kind of venue. "Learn from the pros" they say ...

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.