My life is like my soup: an attempt to mesh seemingly disparate flavours into something palatable. I hope you enjoy this kooking show :-P

Friday, November 2, 2007

UN sponsors the criminalization of basic nutrients

So, I was browsing through the Google Video documentary section, and I came across this video about Codex Alimentarius, a legal code which would basically makes high levels of nutrients in food illegal, and out-and-out criminalize certain vital nutrients and herbal suppliments. If you have 2-10 minutes, I highly recommend informing yourself about Codex by checking out Health Freedom USA's Summary of Codex Alimentarius and further materials (this is equally relevant in Canada, as we are a member of the WTO, where the code gets it's leverage). If you have 40 minutes, check out this extremely compelling speech given by the Stop Codex campaign leader entitled

Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs



I Concerning Codex Alimentarius in Canada, I found this article written for Vitality Magazine. As it states, currently KOS Publishing is hosting a campaign against Codex in Canada inside their "Make a Difference" section.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.